Monday, April 23, 2012

Mirror Mirror

There is absolutely no excuse for that ridiculous song in the end of the movie. It just kills whatever flavor of the movie you want take back. Julia Roberts is good, but we have seen her do much better. At times she is almost unconvincing, perhaps because she wasn't convinced herself. There is a scene in which the bare-torso Prince is standing in front of her and she is stuttering because she is distracted- I think it was very badly enacted.I had heard a lot bout the costumes in the movie, they were good, but well again, there can be much better garments.What I really liked in the movie were the dwarfs. Infact one of the dwarf is the same guy from the movie- In Bruges, a movie I recently reviewed here. Their characters were well done. It wasn't the best movie. It wasn't very good either. I sawit because it was a fairy tale rendition and I just have to see these movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment